Tuesday, July 10, 2012 2:16 AM
Sometimes I wanna call you. But I know you won't be there.
Hello people! Tomorrow's the day we're bringing kids out... Not looking forward to it. :(
2 volunteers & 3 teachers bring 30-35 kids out ley. Have to bring them to take public transport ourselves... STRESS!

WHAT IF I LOST THE KIDS?! How?!

Omg why you make us do this kind of things????? Sibei stress lah.

-

Anyways... Super busy at work! Do until I sian alrdy... Somebody help me please~

Went to LJS for lunch with Kelly, Cheryl, Susie, Nurain & Ying Hui today.
YH, Nurain & I ordered Lime Mayo but they gave us wrong things! I hate this lah.
The other day I ordered I/C milk tea with pudding at Drink Tea @ Nex and they took my money but never give me my ice cream! 2nd time alrdy okay?
The other time I ordered 3 milk tea & 1 i/c milk tea with pudding but they gave me 2 milk tea & 1 i/c milk tea. Then I told the girl "excuse me. I asked for 3 milk tea & 1 i/c milk tea but you gave me 2 milk tea only." Then she tsk me then show attitude... WTF? You yourself heard wrongly what. My fault huh?

Half & hour more to 6pm~
I wanna go home!!!!!

Must sleep at 8pm tonight, if not tomorrow confirm cannot wake up. Have to wake up at 5.45am I think. :'(
I DON'T LIKE IT!

Gif of the day:

comment (0)
Enchanted.



Disclaimer.
Hi there! Welcome to my blog, if you don't like what I'm posting, please leave. I don't need your rude comments. It's my blog, I can post whatever I want. Thanks. :)
Vivien!♥
Hi, I'm Vivien. 18 this year. As you can tell from my url, I am extremely crazy. If you'd like to join me in being crazy, stick around. Maybe we'll become best friends!
Mine!
Archive



Credits
Designed by wicked icy. Icons from Rvvs, code reference from Aellyniq.