Friday, July 13, 2012 12:39 AM
떠나지 말
Hey guys!!!!! I made it back alive from the outing!
YAYNESS!

Anws, the kids are not as bad as we imagined. For the am session, the class is around 16-17 years old so they're not that bad. The girls are super friendly. Super. And we took 2 photos together but I'm not allowed to post it up on any social media sites. And the guys are super funny and entertaining. :)

For the pm session the class is 14 years old. And there was this super pretty Indian girl. At first I didn't like her because she seems arrogant but after a while she warmed up to me and was super nice and friendly. So... :)

For the am session we went to Asian Civilisations Museum, it's actually quite interesting but the guide like a bit kanjiong so we didn't really get to see much.

For the pm session, we went to chinatown. Super boring!

We went back at around 5.30pm because we have to fill some feedback form.
Then they keep saying that I'm one of the students here. Especially Joseph & Alvin.
Then I say "we same class one what. We're classmates."

Top row: Stephen, Vincent, Kong Hung, Joseph, Dedric, Kelly, May & Nurain.
Bottom row: Alvin, Evelyn, Susie, Cheryl, me & Alice.
Alice, me & May!
Evelyn + me! So pretty right? (✿◠‿◠)

Taylor Momsen gif of the day!

comment (0)
Enchanted.



Disclaimer.
Hi there! Welcome to my blog, if you don't like what I'm posting, please leave. I don't need your rude comments. It's my blog, I can post whatever I want. Thanks. :)
Vivien!♥
Hi, I'm Vivien. 18 this year. As you can tell from my url, I am extremely crazy. If you'd like to join me in being crazy, stick around. Maybe we'll become best friends!
Mine!
Archive



Credits
Designed by wicked icy. Icons from Rvvs, code reference from Aellyniq.