Tuesday, September 25, 2012 1:43 AM
As Long As You Love Me.
Hey, gonna talk about my sad, sad life today.
Warning: This will be an extremely long post. 

So for a year plus now, my family and I have been staying in a rented apartment. Because my uncle was diagnosed with leukemia last year and we planned to live together so my mom can take care of him. But after we sold our house, he decided to stay with his wife's brother instead. The prices for houses' quite high, so my dad decided that renting will be cheaper so ta-da.

He invited his friend and his girlf to stay with us to lighten his burden. Their rent was $1000(inc. bills unless the bill's ridiculously high bc his ac is on like 24/7 and so is his computer) and we let him have a toilet. But last month, they moved out so now my dad has to pay the rent and bill himself and the rent is $2900/mth.

So my uncle bought a 3 room(?) flat and he asked us to stay with him so that we don't have to spend so much money on rental but whenever my mom or uncles told him that paying so much for renting an apartment is not worth it and that he should buy an apartment because next year around May, the place that we're staying at now will be en bloc-ed, he'll get all mad and crazy. Saying that "I don't have that much money to buy an apartment now" or "the bank only approved our 50% loan and I need at least 70%" yada yada... But he can afford to pay $2900/mth? Wow.

A lot of times my aunt also told him that he needs to buy a place asap because where else will our family stay?

So last night, my mom told me that my dad say that his collegue/friend Richard bought a place recently and that he asks him if he wants to rent like 2 rooms from him for $2000/mth. And my mom and I both disapprove. He has 2 dogs and I have a dog and staying with another person/family is so fucking inconvenient. So I told my mom 'worst comes to worst, we'll all just live separately. He can go live where ever he wants, and we'll go live with our uncle." And she said that's what she's been thinking too.

But then, after thinking for awhile... If we all live separately my parents are sure to get a divorce. And recently my dad's been behaving pretty annoyingly. And we all cannot really be bothered to talk to him anymore. I mean, when we talk to him nicely, he'll answer like... Uh, like he cannot be bothered to answer us nicely or he'll just ignore the person that's talking to him until we get annoyed and shout at him then he'll be like "nobody respects me".

And when my brother and I were still young like maybe kindergarten age, he lost a lot of money in stocks with my uncle to the point where our whole family almost committed suicide. And he told my mom "if not for you and the kids, I won't have so much burden now." He said that we were the ones who dragged him down.

My dad and my brother 2 years ago.
My family at my cousin's wedding super long ago.
When my brother was still young and cute.
Me last year.
Me at prom 2 years back.
Me & Amanda, 2 years back as well.

See how much me & my brother changed appearance wise? 
Looks are not the only thing that changed though. Everybody's r/s with each other changed too...
I miss the past.
comment (0)
Enchanted.



Disclaimer.
Hi there! Welcome to my blog, if you don't like what I'm posting, please leave. I don't need your rude comments. It's my blog, I can post whatever I want. Thanks. :)
Vivien!♥
Hi, I'm Vivien. 18 this year. As you can tell from my url, I am extremely crazy. If you'd like to join me in being crazy, stick around. Maybe we'll become best friends!
Mine!
Archive



Credits
Designed by wicked icy. Icons from Rvvs, code reference from Aellyniq.