Sunday, September 9, 2012 8:08 PM
My Love Wins.

After watching Friends I realised that some people really can stay friends forever. They fight but they make up after like a few days?
But my 'best friend' really disappointed me. 说一套做一套. It means saying one thing but doing another.

The one person that I thought will never change even after being proved wrong so many times. The one person that I chose to trust but she chose to let me down anyway.

I guess this is how life is sometimes.

You thought everything will be fine now but BAM! that motherfucker that's known as life turns around and slap you in the face and punch you in the stomach.

And regarding my bucket list, 15 of them are about getting tattoos.
But I really want them! I've been thinking about getting it since I'm 15(?)...
comment (0)
Enchanted.



Disclaimer.
Hi there! Welcome to my blog, if you don't like what I'm posting, please leave. I don't need your rude comments. It's my blog, I can post whatever I want. Thanks. :)
Vivien!♥
Hi, I'm Vivien. 18 this year. As you can tell from my url, I am extremely crazy. If you'd like to join me in being crazy, stick around. Maybe we'll become best friends!
Mine!
Archive



Credits
Designed by wicked icy. Icons from Rvvs, code reference from Aellyniq.