Sunday, July 22, 2012 11:21 PM
It's nice to know we had it all.

Hey guys, I'm back after 1 week and 2 days(?)! And I've been thinking...

What do we actually live for?

It's like we go to school for 20 years of our lives and then we work and work and work then you get a boyfriend/girlfriend(maybe) and if you're lucky you get married and have kids, then you save money and spend them all on housing/transport/food/bills/groceries then you work until you're like 70 then you retire and all your stuff & money go to your wife/husband and kids after you die... So what's the purpose of living?

How many of you can honestly say that you like the job that you have and you chose it because it's your interest. I think 95% of us can't.

And for those that's forte is not studying... People look down on us.

Like myself. I've never been good at studying. I'm so bad at Math & Science that it's ridiculous. I went to high school for 4 years and ITE for around 6-7 months and quit because my Biology is so terrible that I failed 3-4 times. I'll admit that I let a lot of people down. My parents, maybe my brother and my aunt that went to look for tuition teachers for me because she wanted me to go for my O levels but I gave up anyway. I started working at 17 and I've worked at so many different places for the past year.


I worked as a receptionist at Astique for a month where they treated me like a maid. Making me climb up and down to get things in 4 inch heels then making me wash the dishes, make tea, running around to take out the garbage, cleaning so many containers, vacuuming the floor, making facebook page and doing advertising online and in the end I became like an assistant as well. All for $5/hour. Then they told me that the place was 'overstaffed' and that they'll call me back if they need me. But I told them "no need to. I've been looking for another job anyway." And they act like they're so kind by saying "do you need me to help you?" Obviously not.

Then I went to Cache Cache at Ion as a fashion advisor for 2 months. The people there are awesome except for the store manager who's from the Philippines. Everyone hated her.

Now I'm working at NCS Hub as an admin. I've been working here since 9 of Feb(which is also my birthday by the way).The job here is pretty good, and most of the people here are nice and friendly. Except for a few exceptional ones.

So I guess my life's pretty interesting (in my opinion). I've been a waitress, a student nurse, a receptionist/maid/asst, a fashion advisor/retail sales and now an admin.

But these things are not my interest. Except for the one at Cache Cache.

My interest is dancing & fashion. But if I were to go to a dance class now, I would have no income. So in order to have a stable income, I have to work. But my pay is only enough for my monthly spending so I have no savings. So again, my question... What do we live for?

I mean people always say "Do what you love. Love what you do." But it's easier said than done.

It's hard to love something we don't enjoy doing.

My everyday routine:

7am: Wake up and get ready.
7.35am: Go the the bus stop.
8.35am: Reach my stop. Walk to my office.
8.45am: Reach the office, set up my laptop and go to the canteen for breakfast.
8.55am: Eat breakfast and read emails.
9am: Start doing work (if any)
12pm: Lunch time.
2pm: Come back to office and continue doing stuff.
5.55pm: Get ready to go home.

That's what I do everyday. Boring isn't it?

So my advice is... Figure out what you like to do before you choose your job because it ain't fun doing what you don't enjoy everyday of your life until you're 70.

Sorry for the extremely long post, I'll be ending it here now.
Bye bye!
-edit-

Before I forget, Astique made me do stuff like decorating the place, such as sitting on the floor or standing for an hour to paste wall decals. And before that I have to cut the sticker for idk... around 2 days. And I also have to download fashion shows to play on the tv as well.

These are the decals that I have to cut and paste onto the wall

comment (0)
Enchanted.



Disclaimer.
Hi there! Welcome to my blog, if you don't like what I'm posting, please leave. I don't need your rude comments. It's my blog, I can post whatever I want. Thanks. :)
Vivien!♥
Hi, I'm Vivien. 18 this year. As you can tell from my url, I am extremely crazy. If you'd like to join me in being crazy, stick around. Maybe we'll become best friends!
Mine!
Archive



Credits
Designed by wicked icy. Icons from Rvvs, code reference from Aellyniq.