Tuesday, August 14, 2012 11:24 PM
I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing.
Hello lovelies! It's been awhile since I blogged, so... Here I am!
Hehe.

So yesterday I went to Yishun for lunch with Nadiah and we decided to make a video in Mcd.
We wanted to film blind and idiotic people that cannot read the sign that says "use the other door" and they kept trying to open the door and it's absolutely hilarious!
But in the end we filmed ourselves doing stupid things in public.
Here's the one we took in the bus.


We'll be putting up "What We Like & Dislike In Guys" next week so stay tuned!

I had only Ritz biscuits and tea for lunch today because K, S and C forgot about me... Assholes. Lol!
And and and, I'm totally in love with T Mills lah!
I know, I know. He's a fucking douchebag that sings about fucking girls and smoking weed but... I can't help it! He's so hot!

Go listen to Vans On by T Mills! (And watch the M/V please. He's so hot...)
I totally love this part in the M/V.


Hot right?! Omfg... *le faints*
Don't worry, I still love Infinite & 1D more. :)

Aiya, you know what? I'll just post T Mills' M/V here lah.


Don't die okay? Shall go now, bye bye!
comment (0)
Enchanted.



Disclaimer.
Hi there! Welcome to my blog, if you don't like what I'm posting, please leave. I don't need your rude comments. It's my blog, I can post whatever I want. Thanks. :)
Vivien!♥
Hi, I'm Vivien. 18 this year. As you can tell from my url, I am extremely crazy. If you'd like to join me in being crazy, stick around. Maybe we'll become best friends!
Mine!
Archive



Credits
Designed by wicked icy. Icons from Rvvs, code reference from Aellyniq.