Thursday, August 23, 2012 1:32 AM
Let's waste time chasing cars.
Hello hello! Okay, so today we're gonna do something exciting!

Wait for it.

.
.
.
.
.

Wait some more.

.
.
.
.
.

Are you ready?

.
.
.
.
.

You sure?

.
.
.
.
.

Okay then...

I'm making a bucket list!

Yay!

I'll try my best to do everything on my bucket list!

Here it is...

1. Go to 
  • Paris
  • New York
  • London
  • Korea
  • Japan
  • Italy
2. Go backpacking with a few friends.
3. Do voluntary work at SPCA and some other animal shelters oversea.
4. Get married at Disney World with a super awesome princess theme!
5. Adopt a lot of kids!
6. Visit a lot of Paris sidewalk cafes.
7. Meet Taylor Swift and tell her how awesome she is.
8. Meet Infinite!
9. Meet One Direction.
10. Meet Yamapi.
11. Meet Demi Lovato and tell her how much I admire her for being so strong.
12. Watch some actors/actresses filming a movie! (Does that make sense?)
13. People watch for a whole day.
14. Make someone over.
15. Have a photo shoot with some friends.
16. Get a tattoo that says "Just because you're breathing doesn't mean you're alive."
17. Get a wrist tattoo that says "Fearless"
18. Get a love & peace logo wrist tattoo.
19. Get an Infinite logo tattoo. Preferably this.


20. Get a tattoo with the quote "To die would be an awfully big adventure" from Peter Pan.
21. Get a tattoo with the quote "I open at the close" with a golden snitch from Harry Potter.

22. Get this tattoo 

23. Or this

Maybe in a different place.
24. Get a Deathly Hallows Symbol tattoo.


25. Get a Dark Mark tattoo. I love Harry but I also love Draco...


26. Get an 'Always' tattoo.
27. Get a 'Lumos' tattoo.
28. Get 'The boy who lived' inked on me.
29. Get 'The one who greeted death as an old friend' inked on me.
30. Get a 'Until the very end' tattoo.
31. Get a 'Obliviate' tattoo.

That's all for now! Will update if there's anything else I want to add!

comment (0)
Enchanted.



Disclaimer.
Hi there! Welcome to my blog, if you don't like what I'm posting, please leave. I don't need your rude comments. It's my blog, I can post whatever I want. Thanks. :)
Vivien!♥
Hi, I'm Vivien. 18 this year. As you can tell from my url, I am extremely crazy. If you'd like to join me in being crazy, stick around. Maybe we'll become best friends!
Mine!
Archive



Credits
Designed by wicked icy. Icons from Rvvs, code reference from Aellyniq.