Wednesday, September 5, 2012 2:44 AM
All those crazy things you said, you left them running through my head.
Hello people!

It's been like 2 weeks since I blogged but it's okay, because there's no one reading anyway. So...

I don't care, I'm still gonna blog. :) 

So on the 3rd it was Kelly's birthday! Treat her to lunch at some Japanese restaurant at Yishun and I chip in $10 for her present. Hehe.

Yesterday we had lunch at Bistro with the usual, Alice Tay & Luwei.
Waited super long for my pasta and the chicken wings that we ordered was cold and hard.
NOT SATISFIED!
Then when we came back we saw something on our tables...
Lao ban soya beancurd!
Alvin bought them for us~

Then today we went to Ajisen for lunch at AMK hub, ate spicy miso ramen (I put my chili separately because I don't eat spicy stuff but I still want taste in my soup. ^_^). Was super crowded and we waited quite long for our food...

When I was paying I heard someone calling me, then I turned around but I didn't see anyone that I recognized then I saw Iriss! Her hair was quite short, that's why I didn't recognize her. She was my colleague/manager while I was working in Astique. Always run into her when I'm out. She say she know it's me because she recognize my voice. -.- Haha! Cannot believe she still remember me lah.

We chatted for awhile and I asked her where she's working now because a few months ago(or was it last year...?) I ran into her at Vivo's starbucks (it was kind of scary that time. Because Nadiah and I was sitting at a table in the corner then suddenly I received a message. It says something like "I can hear you from here. So loud." Then I was like 'shit. Wtf?' Then I replied something like "o.o Where are you?" Then I started looking around because it's creepy! Then I saw her sitting on the other side.) then I asked her why isn't she at work and she said she already left Astique for some time. So she said she's still looking for a job and I asked why did she leave Astique. She said it was because of Alicia. They didn't get along well in the first place, but now there's some disagreement between them. 

So I asked her "then who's working at Astique now?"

Doris left after me, then Iriss left after that Rebecca left as well and now Rachell's not working there anymore.

Haha! Karma's a bitch! *winks*

It's 5.42pm now! Ending work soon~
Hehe! That's Bunny (grav3yardgirl). I love her okay!

comment (0)
Enchanted.



Disclaimer.
Hi there! Welcome to my blog, if you don't like what I'm posting, please leave. I don't need your rude comments. It's my blog, I can post whatever I want. Thanks. :)
Vivien!♥
Hi, I'm Vivien. 18 this year. As you can tell from my url, I am extremely crazy. If you'd like to join me in being crazy, stick around. Maybe we'll become best friends!
Mine!
Archive



Credits
Designed by wicked icy. Icons from Rvvs, code reference from Aellyniq.